Allbrite Construction offers preconstruction services for projects of all shapes and sizes. We approach each job with the
same care and sensitivity by first listening to what our customers needs and concerns are. At the beginning of every project
Allbrite Construction conducts a preplanning session with the owner, architect and Allbrite key personnel.
Collectively we define specific project goals with consideration to scheduling, quality control cost and safety.
Our preconstruction services include:
- Communication - Meeting with the owner to determine and understand THEIR needs.
- Owner Concerns - Determine owner concerns and hot buttons
- Design Assist and/or lead - Assist with completion of design with the aforementioned details in mind.
- Constructability Analysis - Review design criteria for constructability and best methods
- Value Engineering - As design and scopes progress, look for avenues to save the owner money during construction and the life of the product.
- Design Reviews - Assist and provide quality experienced input during the design review process.
- Estimating - Detailed budget planning throughout the entire preconstruction process.
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis - Determine cost over life and return on improvement cost returns.
- Scheduling - Detailed Critical Path Method schedules starting from the day we are on your team.
- Long Lead Items - Along with schedule, identify and procure long lead items to keep your schedule on track.
- Guaranteed Maximum Pricing - Nearing design completion, we will create a detailed GMP budget. Our attention to
detail for each budget line item ensures our customers have the resources needed to obtain final approval of your project funding.
- Permitting - Assist in hand-walking your permit though the process.
- Subcontractor Prequalification and selection - With over 29 years of experience in San Antonio,
Allbrite Construction has a full list of prequalified subcontractors to help make your project a success.